| Bishkek: 15 April 2015 | Tashkent: 17 April 2015
Information Days on 'Horizon 2020' in Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan
Two Info Days on 'Horizon 2020', the EU´s Framwork programme for Research and Innovation, will take place in Central Asia in April 2015: The first event will be in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, on 15 April, the second in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, on 17 April.
On the agenda (subject to changes)
- Horizon 2020: General introduction.
- Overview for 2015 Health Work program.
- Participants Portal. The basic structure, application process.
- How to be involved. How to find partners. Participants Portal. Incontact 2020. Twinning Grants. Call Information. Mapping the existing collaboration.
- Possibilities for third countries in Horizon 2020. Next calls.
- Developing successful project proposal (group work).
- Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), Rules of participation, next calls, IMI in H2020.
- SME instruments in Horizon 2020.
- Support services and networks, NCPs and other support services.
- Application and Evaluation. A and B forms. Evaluation criteria.
- The first results. The strengths and weaknesses of the applications (by ESR).
- Success story. A successful EU funded STI project.
- How to be involved. Brainwalk, discussion and presentation.
Head of the Department of International Research Cooperation
Estonian Research Council
phone: +3727 300 330